See larger image
ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey | MyrrhShop
ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey teaches children how to dress on their own from head to toe. Made of plush fabric, this cat helps your child learn an essential life skill while they have fun. Develop fine motor skills in children by practicing how to snap, hook, buckle, zipper, loop, tie and more. This safe and fun toy measures 21-inches tall and is made of a soft fabric designed especially for little hands. Learn how to put on socks, lace up shoes, put on a t-shirt and even wear a hair bow. Includes a purple plush cat with real socks, lace-up sneakers, a t-shirt, overalls and a banana. Recommended for children 18 months of age and older.
- 21 inch tall monkey featuring 11 dressing activities
- Learn to snap on straps, button, hook and loop, zipper and more
- Includes sneakers, sox, overalls and t shirt, all completely removable
- Creative Child magazine Preferred Choice Award and iParenting Media Award winner
- Recommended for children age 18 months and older